NEW - Twitter to Notion
Peopletonotion has arrived in Twitterland! You are now able to capture from any Twitter profile:
- Profile picture
- Bio Link
- Twitter profile link
NEW - Bio & BioURL fields
For Linkedin Profiles:
- The Linkedin Aboutsection can now be captured with Peopletonotion under the new fieldBio.
- The new Personal Link field in Linkedin, which more and more people, are starting to use can be captured with Peopletonotion under the new field BioURL.
- Improved capturing of the Companyfield on Linkedin profiles. This field wasn't being captured for a very small number of profiles, this has been fixed.
Fix bug where the "Add to Notion" button was appearing multiple times in MacOS
Minor bug fixes
Extra credits for the free plan
- 15 credits is not enough to test PeopleToNotion? You can now get additional free credits by referring PeopleToNotion to your friends or colleagues.
2-way sync: know when a contact is already in your Notion CRM
- Now if a Linkedin profile is already in your Notion CRM, or as soon as you add it, a button "Open in Notion" will appear. Click on it to go directly to that contact's Notion page in a new tab.
- For this to work you need to set up the URLfield in your extension settings.
Contact pages titles are now hyperlinks to Linkedin
- You can now simply click on any Notion contact page title to open their LinkedIn profile in a new tab
- users are now directly prompted to use the provided template while logging in, without having to manually set page-level permissions)