NEW - Twitter to Notion
Peopletonotion has arrived in Twitterland! You are now able to capture from any Twitter profile:
- Profile picture
- Bio Link
- Twitter profile link
NEW - Bio & BioURL fields
For Linkedin Profiles:
- The Linkedin Aboutsection can now be captured with Peopletonotion under the new fieldBio.
- The new Personal Link field in Linkedin, which more and more people, are starting to use can be captured with Peopletonotion under the new field BioURL.
- Improved capturing of the Companyfield on Linkedin profiles. This field wasn't being captured for a very small number of profiles, this has been fixed.
Fix bug where the "Add to Notion" button was appearing multiple times in MacOS
Extra credits for the free plan
- 15 credits is not enough to test PeopleToNotion? You can now get additional free credits by referring PeopleToNotion to your friends or colleagues.
2-way sync: know when a contact is already in your Notion CRM
- Now if a Linkedin profile is already in your Notion CRM, or as soon as you add it, a button "Open in Notion" will appear. Click on it to go directly to that contact's Notion page in a new tab.
- For this to work you need to set up the URLfield in your extension settings.
Contact pages titles are now hyperlinks to Linkedin
- You can now simply click on any Notion contact page title to open their LinkedIn profile in a new tab